is NOT my favorite month. I hate that it makes me happy being sunny and spring-like, then snows. It does bad things to my moods. And this year everything is about 1000x worse because of the preggo hormones. Ugh...where is my nice weather????
Moving on...yesterday we went to Rexburg and spent some time with Kelli, Eric and Russell. They just bought a piece of land and are moving quickly with plans to build a home. It is so exciting for them and sounds like a really nice house they're planning! So we went to see their lot and entertained Russell for a while so Eric and Kelli could get some measuring done. It was snowing and Jesse and Russell were both having a good time! I'm excited for when Jesse gets a little older and will actually play with other kids. Yesterday he was very into eating snow...and I let him because I'm a bad mom...actually I let him because every little kid eats snow and I seriously don't see the point in throwing a fit about it. Maybe he was thirsty...
7 comments:
I agree, what is so wrong with eating snow? Anyway, glad to hear that everything is still going well. Looking forward to hearing what you're having!
I'm so excited to find out what you're having!! I bet it's a girl...
Yay! I hope that Jesse can have another sister. =) I'm moving somewhere someday where I can enjoy March! :P
Just make sure the snow is not yellow, k? For the newest addition, I am guessing a girl... I agree that the sun needs to come out!
Thanks for visiting me! Russell looks crazy in that picture. I'll guess you're having a boy, since everyone else thinks it's a girl.
your little Jesse is a cutie. and i have no problem with kids eating snow, off the ground etc. A few days ago i surprised myself by eating a mint off the bathroom floor-it was in my mouth before i realized it-guess i like sweets. (i know-you're shocked!)
Noel-you crack me up!!!
Post a Comment