Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jesse and Mandi

For the next few months my sister Mandi is living with us and watching Jesse. It helps so much, not only financially, but just with our general peace of mind. I don't worry as much when he's with family members.
Sometime last week Mandi started taking pictures of Jesse. Here is his handprint in the couch! And she spiked his hair!
I am so excited to see him as an older brother this fall! We have some adventures in store for the Barger family.

4 comments:

suzanne said...

wait a second! Are you pregnant? I don't remember you posting anything about that.

Kelli Albaugh said...

Crazy hair! Did Mandi show you those maternity shirts I dropped off a couple weeks ago?

Sheena said...

Congrats Cami, Casey, and Jesse! Awesome that another Barger will be coming into the world. Yay!

Jenny said...

i want to grab his little cheeks, and give him kisses