Thursday, February 4, 2010
Reflections...
Tonight I am experiencing a rare thing: nothingness. I have no papers to grade, no lesson to plan for tomorrow, no husband for a few hours while he works, a tired baby who went to bed 30 minutes early, and a sister who is out with her friends.
weird
On another, totally unrelated, note...things are going well in the pregnancy department. I'm almost through my first trimester, with very few complaints. And I've experienced my first real craving- potato chips. I can't get enough of them, but only in the morning. I never really had a craving when I was expecting Jesse, so this is new for me. Maybe it means I'm having a girl! :) And I'm super hungry all the time. I guess we'll just have to see.
Now comes the awkward chubby phase...normal pants=uncomfortable, but maternity pants=saggy and my belly isn't sticking out enough to really need them. I think my PJs are going to be my favorites for the next little while.
Try not to laugh if you see me at the store in my pajamas! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment