Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome Back!

I took a break from blogging...it is called going back to work, and it keeps me busier than I would care to admit. I very much look forward to the day that I can be a stay-at-home mom all year instead of just during the summer. Speaking of being a mom...Jesse is now about 9 1/2 months old and just shocking me all the time with the things he's doing!
Stats as of his 9 month check-up:
- 20 lbs 3 oz
- 27 inches
- growing and developing right on schedule
Things he's currently up to:
- crawling everywhere
- standing on his own
- walking along furniture (I'm thinking he'll be walking alone any day now)
- talking (mama, dada, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nananana, eat, ssss, and he loves to whisper things to me)
- eating everything he can
- still an awesome sleeper (12-13 hrs/night)
- responds to "no" but not always by obeying it :)
- is starting to throw things
- eating dog food and money and anything else that is within his reach
- splashes like a crazy man in any water he can find
- drinks a little water from a real cup
- drinks a lot of water from a sippy cup
- loves peek-a-boo and crawling around with a blanket over his head
- waves good-bye
- bounces in his crib
- bounces on the floor
- bounces on the bed, couch, and recliner
- tries to play mom's guitar
- tries to play dad's video games
- makes his parents proud everyday!
I wish everyone could see him for real, because what I write never does him justice. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last little while.

7 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Second picture is so so so cute! Bouncing baby boy!

Ashlie said...

I can't believe he sleeps so long! That's awesome :) He's a cutie, Cami!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! He is the most adorable and accomplished little guy! I love the pictures and all the things that he is up to!

Sheena said...

Wow! He's getting up there! So cute!

Ben and Sabrina said...

Yeah! Cami is back! It's good to see the pictures of Jesse and how cute he is. By the way, we'll be at home for Thanksgiving until the evening before. So hopefully you'll be able to make up to Oregon before then because I really want to see you again.

JK said...

Cami he is such a little heart breaker. Must get it from his mom or something. ;) Hang in there! good luck with the daily surprises!

- said...

did you feed the fish on my blog? they're pretty fun. i love the song on your blog. yes, we need to get together and hang out. SOON!