Monday, August 17, 2009

8 Months...

Jesse will be 8 months old tomorrow and is growing by leaps and bounds every day! He smiles, laughs, giggles, and is really getting a personality!
- he loves brushing his teeth
- doesn't like to nap
- eats a lot of solids and will eat anything, but squash is his favorite
- crawls everywhere and gets into everything
- gets mad when he doesn't get his food fast enough
- pulls himself up to stand
- loves his baths
- likes to crawl on Sami
- bounces around on his bum
- enjoys going on walks
- feeds himself finger foods
And today he tried to eat a ladybug and stood alone twice! I love watching him grow.
Here he is crawling, please ignore the mess in my house.

1 comment:

Kelli Albaugh said...

He is so cute and growing like a weed! Holy cow! I guess I should give Russell some more squash.