Saturday, July 11, 2009
I'm All Alone...
my boys are both asleep already! Casey just returned from a camping trip with the young men in our ward. He had fun, but got eaten alive by mosquitoes! Those nasty little things just love him! So he took some Benadryl and is out for the night. Jesse missed his afternoon nap today so he was in bed early too, leaving me some precious alone time, which I've spent making cookies, doing laundry, and trying to get everything cleaned and ready for tomorrow morning when we go down to Utah for Casey's cousin's homecoming. I think he was in Ukraine...pretty cool!
We has a pretty exciting day Friday. Jesse got his first pair of shoes, some new toys, and I finally got an umbrella stroller! Within about 5 minutes of getting the shoes on he'd figured out that he can play with the velcro and take it apart, but he loves the blocks I got him and was pretty excited to get to that new stroller!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, an umbrella stroller! That would be something to get excited about. And the velcro shoes, always a good thing.
Yeah for alone time! It can bo so relaxing. Sorry to hear about those "nasty little things."
Joseph loves his shoes! For him it means we're going outside. Then if we're in the car, it's at least two more toys he can play with. Velcro is deffinitly better than shoe strings.
Post a Comment