We bought Jesse a little plastic pool the other day and I've taken him "swimming" a couple of times. He still isn't sure what he thinks of it, but I like it! Everytime he gets in, Sami walks all around the pool drinking the water, keeping an eye on everything.

I also gave Jesse a graham cracker the other day and he bit a chunk off right away, this kid knows how to eat!
He has decided he'd rather drink from my water bottle than his sippy, too bad he hasn't figured out the whole straw concept yet!
3 comments:
Those are fun pictures! I can't believe he's doing so much now!
He is way adorable! I'm happy that everything is working out so well and that he is, of course an above average kid!
What a great dog you have! It sounds like Sami takes her guard duty very seriously.
Post a Comment