This Saturday Jesse and I spent the entire day with Kelli, Mandi, and Russell. We checked out garage sales, then shopped the rest of the day! It was so fun to be out running around without husbands (I love Casey, but he totally hates shopping!) I couldn't believe how well Jesse did. He was happy almost all day, until he got really tired.
I was also able to get Jess a new toy saucer thing for him to sit in and bounce around. I'd looked at them new and just couldn't bring myself to buy one so I checked out a store that sells used baby clothes and toys. I was so lucky to find one in good shape, and it converts into a table after he's too big to sit in it! The second I put him in that seat he was all smiles! It was so cute to see him playing with the toys and jumping around. This is going to make our lives so much easier! He was getting bored with the bouncer and swing, and we can't hold him constantly so it solves all our issues! Hopefully he'll continue to enjoy this new toy as he keeps growing!
4 comments:
Those are cute pictures. It was fun hanging out!
Awwwwhhhh, how adorable! I'm glad you had so much fun shopping. It was always nice when I would be in Idaho Falls and you'd meet me and help give me advice. I miss you! Jesse looks great!
I'd say that Jesse is looking a lot more like his Dad! Sounds like you guys had fun shopping around. I miss shopping with you guys. Right now, Joseph is taking after his Dad as far as shopping goes. He's only good for a little bit and that's if there are toys to see. Anyother kind and he lets me know real soon how bored he is!
Yea for Yard Sales! Way cute toy! I borrowed one for Jared and so wished I'd gotten one for Kaiotlyn. We used a walker too (long before he could walk) just to alternate scenery so he wouldn't get too bored of the toys.
Jesse's getting big! And he's as cute as ever! take care! -Kari
Post a Comment