So my hair was getting pretty long and I'd been talking about getting it cut for a few months and finally I did it! Mandi and I searched through tons of haircuts online to find the right one, then Saturday I went and got it all chooped off! After that we went to Rexburg where Kelli and I got our hair highlighted. I love my hair again! And it was long enough to donate so I got my haircut for FREE!!! So here is my new and improved hair!
4 comments:
I like your new do! I got my hair cut last weekend...shorter than yours... I am afraid to post a pic of it on here...
Jesse is adorable...as always!
Cute HAIR! That hair cut looks so cute on you.
I like your hair cut and high lights. I need to cut my hair too. YOu know with the whole potpartum hair loss thing, I've got a weird two layer thing going on that just doesn't do much for me.
I love that picture of Jesse! He is a very handsome kid.
The drool is the best part!
Your hair is way cute Cami!
Hey, also would you e-mail your mailing address to me at etsheena@hotmail.com? Thanks!
Post a Comment