Last weekend was the first time Jesse actually held onto something for more than a few seconds. I put this rattle in his hand and he shook it and then hit himself in the head with it. So cute!
Another first, kind of is Jesse rolling over. A couple nights ago we had him on his tummy and the next thing I know he's flipped over onto his back! So I put him back on his stomach and then he flipped over the other way. He's been doing this randomly since he was a couple weeks old, but this was the first time that he repeated it. Then today he flipped over again...I think he's starting to be fun!
5 comments:
Look at that smile! He is too cute!
That kid has a huge smile! He is adorable and growing fast!
Great video of Jesse! We can't wait to see him soon.....
I really like the picture of him all wrapped up in his towel. They become so much more fun when they are able to interact and play. So cute!
oh he's waving to the camera! that is waaay cute. Love the pictures, wow you've caught some great smiles already, he must be a happy kid. Kaitlyn could only roll over one direction fora long time, he must be more advanced in his motor-skill development. ;) glad things are going good. -Kari
Post a Comment