Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two month pictures

I'm pretty bummed because these pictures aren't nearly as cute as the other ones I took, but for some reason my camera didn't save them to my memory card so they're long gone. He was much happier before we went to the doctor, but these are good pictures too. He is such a great baby!

5 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

Sorry that your other pictures didn't work out, but these are cute, too! Shots are never fun--thank goodness for baby tylenol. Sorry we didn't stop by again, but Russell wasn't doing well and needed his bed.

Shauna said...

Wow it is crazy how fast they change! He is very cute.

Sheena said...

What a cutie!

Ben and Terah said...

Wow, 2 months already...how time flys! He will be a year before you know it... cherish the time you have now!

Ben and Sabrina said...

I'm glad to hear that the shots were okay. I can't believe that he's doing all that he doing already. Pretty sure Joseph wasn't trying to roll or sit up at 2 months.