Casey, Cami, Jesse, Breyan and Callie
How cute. Hopefully his eyes do stay blue. I wish Russell's had. Does he like his pacifier? That will be nice if he does. It's an easy way to calm them down.
I hope everything is going wonderfully for you. I am thinking of you guys a lot. Let us know if we can help with anything. He is so cute!
He is cute! I can't wait to see him!
I loved those pictures Cami! He sure is a cutie.
he's growing! I agree with the blue eyes, they are gorgeous. Hope you are feeling a little less exhausted than Casey looks. Take care. :)
Wow! Those eyes are really blue. Very cute. Have a great day!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How cute. Hopefully his eyes do stay blue. I wish Russell's had. Does he like his pacifier? That will be nice if he does. It's an easy way to calm them down.
I hope everything is going wonderfully for you. I am thinking of you guys a lot. Let us know if we can help with anything. He is so cute!
He is cute! I can't wait to see him!
I loved those pictures Cami! He sure is a cutie.
he's growing! I agree with the blue eyes, they are gorgeous. Hope you are feeling a little less exhausted than Casey looks. Take care. :)
Wow! Those eyes are really blue. Very cute. Have a great day!
Post a Comment