Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Tag...5 Things

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago...(2004):
  • crutching around Rexburg on ice & snow because I broke my foot line dancing
  • studying my guts out for school
  • watching The West Wing and eating popcorn and chocolate with Tina
  • starting to date Casey
  • working as a lab assistant for the Biology Dept.

5 Things on my "to-do" list for today:

  • feed the baby
  • change diapers
  • get the baby to sleep
  • take a nap
  • eat/drink

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:

  • finish the basement and re-do the kitchen
  • pay off stupid debts
  • add to savings accounts
  • overhaul my wardrobe
  • plan for the future

5 Places I have lived:

  • Boise, ID
  • Rexburg, ID
  • Idaho Falls, ID
  • Ammon, ID
  • that's it...only 4

5 Jobs I've Held:

  • Teacher
  • Attraction Guard at Roaring Springs Waterpark
  • Lab Assistant/TA
  • Photo Lab Specialist at WalMart
  • wife/mother

5 People I tag:

  • Kelli
  • Mandi
  • Terah
  • Stephanie
  • anyone else...

1 comment:

Christina said...

If you want, I'll try being your other tag. I'm not sure when I'll get to it, but I'll try it. Looks a little easier than that other one. However, I'll have to do it at a different time!

Ta sha, girly!
Tina