Hey, you can see his eyes in this picture! This is from one of those rare times when he's awake and not grumping at anyone. I just love it.

And then he got tired and yawned at me...it was cute. So enjoy these new pictures. Eventually we're going to get some family pictures taken, but I'm waiting to lose the rest of my baby weight before that happens!
4 comments:
Super Super cute little boy!!!!
Love the pics... Have a happy new year~
Oh yeah... is there anyway you could let your sister know that i want to follow her blog... it's private, but i would love to! If not that's ok to!
Oh I love new babies, I just want to come hold him. I'm realizing my baby is all grown up (Walking and jabbering and all sorts of things) but I don't think I'm ready for all the work it takes to get a new one yet.
He'll grow fast so just spoil him to death. -Kari
When he's yawning, he reminds me of Casey for some reason.
Post a Comment