Friday, December 26, 2008

More of Jesse...

Here are some more pictures of this sweet little guy. He's already looking cuter than when he was born, and he pulls some great faces when he's annoyed.
Here he is napping, with his arms up of course. He HATES having his arms wrapped up, and will wiggle until he gets them free. Is that something all babies do?This was our Christmas! The tree was just lucky to get any lights at all, and we didn't do much with gifts because instead of Santa we got a visit from the stork. Sami enjoyed Christmas (see the cute bow around her neck) because she got an entire rawhide bone to devour! I love this outfit, so does Jesse. Casey wants to get him a "wife-beater" to wear with the camo pants...so classy!
Just chllin' in the swing. This is a wonderful gagdet, along with the bouncy chair and baby loves them both!

11 comments:

Shauna said...

How does Sami do with the baby?

Cami said...

Most of the time she ignores him. She's licked him a couple times and sniffs at him, but has been really good so far. Hopefully she'll stay that way.

Christina said...

Hey, it looks like you had a pretty good Christmas! I'm happy that he's lookin' better to you. And about the arm thing....I don't know....I thought that they normally like to be swaddled!....but your baby could just be odd like his parents....(just kidding =o) )

Jenny said...

He's so cute!

Shauna said...

Well that is good, my guess is they will become best friends. :) I hope you guys have a wonderful New Year's!

Sheena said...

I like the Camo too, don't know about the wife-beater, but the camo is definitely a thumbs up. :)

Ben and Sabrina said...

Yeah, he's better. I can tell already that he's got you wrapped around his little finger. As for the arm thing, Joseph liked being swaddled.

Nick & Steph said...

My boys liked to be swaddled at night, but during the day, Brayden especially liked to sleep with his arms up. He still does it sometimes. So cute!

Ron said...

It's a Crummett thing...I think Kelli said that Russell did it, so have Ben and Rachel.

Hey - I hadn't thought about it before but your little boy was born on our anniversary and our little girl was born the day after yours. That's probably some sort of cosmic event that could unlock the secrets of the universe.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cami! I found you through Terah's blog, I hope you don't mind me commenting...I just wanted to say Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!

Ben and Terah said...

Hey Cami!

He is absolutely adorable! I haven't sent a gift yet... due to some unforseen circumstances (car accident and such) but I still plan too!

Congrats!