Thursday morning I had to leave school because I started having some pretty bad back pains; bad enough that I could barely breathe or walk around the room. So I called my long term sub and asked her to come in because I was possibly in labor. When she got there I called Casey and met him at home. We got a few things together and made sure the car seat was in the car and took off to the hospital. I was pretty sure they'd check me and send me home, but because I was dilated to a 6 (had been since Monday) they kept me. So I got my IV (it took them 3 tries) and waited a couple of hours, then the doctor came in and broke my water. I had 2 real painful contractions, and that was all the convincing I needed to get an epidural. Once I couldn't feel the pain I became a much happier person (Casey said that) and a couple hours later little Jesse Nolan Barger was born! In a nutshell, I was in the hospital for 7 hours, then pushing for 20 minutes and he was out.
Date: December 18, 2008 (four years from the day we got engaged and Ron & Marji's anniversary)
Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
Length: 20.5 inches
He has blonde hair and Casey's feet and we're excited to finally have him!
Scroll down for some pictures.


9 comments:
Oh he is so cute! I am so happy for you! Congrats!
Casey looks so happy. Actually, he looks exhausted. Hooray for Baby Barger.
Congratulations, Cami! I am so excited for you. Let me know when you are up for visitors and we'll come see you. You will be a great mom!
YES!! We've been waiting for this post so we could see some pictures. He's a cute little guy and he's got two cousins who are excited to see him (well, one; the other probably has no clue)
I know that I've already emailed you, but I just wanted to say congradulations again to you and Casey. I'm actually impressed that you felt up to doing a post already. Way to go!
Congratulations! You guys are in for the adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy every minute of it. The time flies. Very happy for you!
Yeah Cami!!!! That is so exciting and he is just precious!!! COngratulations to All of you!!!!!
Someone told me they start sleeping through the night at 2 months so good luck! Aren't they the best thing EVER!!!!
Oh my gosh, congratulations! He's adorable!
Yay! Congratulations! He is cute!
Post a Comment