Sunday, December 14, 2008
Does this even surprise anyone?
I stole again, but this time from Kari's blog to find out what color of crayon I am. And now for the results...
You Are a Yellow Crayon
Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.
Yellow, by the way, has been my favorite color since like 5th grade.
Anyway, no baby news yet. Maybe this is the week he'll come, or maybe I'll be able to finish this last week of school before Christmas Break. I have no idea, but keep checking because you know as soon as I can take pictures of him I'll post some, because that's how I roll.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so Yellow! That is awesome! I _made_ J take it and he was purple....uhoh. :P J/K I think he likes everyone. It's me that is the judgmental one in our relationship.
I guess it's okay to steal something that was already stolen as long as you are willing to confess... Just three more days to your long (careful of traffic) walk! Someone told me Chinese food helps too. random eh?
Surprise, surprise. Cami's yellow. I bet that if I did it, I'd be red. I hope red isn't bad. I hope you make it through the week. And if you do, we should hang out when school's out.
Congratulations on having your baby, Cami and Casey!
Post a Comment