How sad that it's Monday of a short week (Mon and Tues) and I am 2000% ready for another weekend. I am thankful for Thanksgiving Break! I am behind all the time at school, then I feel rushed, then I rush the kids, and then they don't live up to my expectations and I get cranky! I hate being the grouchy teacher. :( Oh well, I guess we all take our turns.
Enough whining...I actually had a pretty fun weekend. Friday after P/T conferences I went to see the Twilight movie with Kelli, Tina, and Mandi. We had so much fun and the movie was really good. I'll probably buy it (sorry Casey). Afterwards we went to Mongolian Grill (yum!), then wandered the mall. I was completely worn out when I got home so I went to bed early.
Saturday morning Casey went fishing with one of his buddies, so I was off to WinCo. I actually like grocery shopping alone, it's almost peaceful except for the 50 million other people and their families who stand in the whole aisle and get in my way. I totally have grocery store road rage! But it wasn't too bad this time and I got some stuff for Thanksgiving and didn't have to wait in line. I also took some pictures of Sami that I'll post here, she was being goofy!
(above) Holy cow! I can't believe how skinny she looks in this picture! 75 pounds and still needs to fill out!
Sami loves to run so here's an action shot of her coming at me full speed!
First, she is NOT allowed to chew on giant pieces of wood, but she looked so cute doing her little prance that I had to let her enjoy her victory for a while. This is what she looks like after she steals things from other dogs too!
I just love this one because you can actually see her. If you look really close on her front left leg you'll see her scars from 1) jumping through a barbed-wire fence and 2) slicing her leg on our shed.
Then Casey got home and we went to the store again and got my favorite video game ever: Guitar Hero!!! We got home and played all night, and I'm still better than him at it! Sami hates Guitar Hero because it made her dinner late. I just know she's going to figure out how to turn it off when we aren't home.
Sunday afternoon Casey decided he needed to turture the dog and put a shirt on her. She was so cute! Here are pictures of that episode. Sorry about the evil eyes, she looked right at the flash!

Thanks for reading this long post and looking at my pictures.
Baby countdown: 5 weeks!
5 comments:
I love all your pictures! You have a very nice looking lab :)
I am ready for the weekend too! The baby will be here before you know it! Are you guys going to be in boise any time soon? I would like to give you a little something for the baby... If not I can mail it to you... I will just need your address!
Happy Holidays!
Cami,
I like grocery shopping on my own too, but I hate carrying them across the parking lot and up two flights of stairs. :) But I do have the grocery store road rage too. I really liked Twilight as well. Hope you are feeling good. Take care of yourself! Love ya!
You have a crazy dog, and ours is just "special" and that's all I have to say
Sami is so cute. It just hit me, did you name her after you? ;) You seem to be kindred spirits... both cute and funny.
Sounds like you guys had a ball with your twilight outing. I don't blame you for wanting out of school though. We were spoiled and didn't get back from our vac. till today and we get another one tomorrow, but I still wanted J to stay home.
I have shopping road rage, mostly because when I enter a store an invisible stop watch ticks down until my kids go bezerk. I've learned not to face winco without J.... unless they adopt costco's carts with two seats in the cart in the near future.
Post a Comment