Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm it!

Kelli tagged me, so here goes... 8 TV Shows I love to watch: 1. Everybody Loves Raymond 2. Gilmore Girls 3. House (when I had more than 1 channel) 4. Good Morning America (when school's out) 5. The West Wing 6. What Not to Wear 7. It's Me or the Dog 8. Deadliest Catch 8 Favorite Restaurants: 1. Olive Garden 2. Fong's 3. (up) Chuck-a-rama 4. Johnny Carino's 5. Texas Roadhouse 6. Applebee's 7. Friday's 8. Panda Express 8 Things that Happened Yesterday: 1. fed the dog 2. went to school 3. met with a parent about grades 4. graded homework 5. washed dishes 6. ate cereal for dinner because I didn't want to cook :) 7. played tug of war with the dog 8. hung out with Casey 8 Things I'm looking Forward to: 1. having this baby so my ribs don't hurt! 2. Thanksgiving Break 3. Christmas Break 4. Summer vacation 5. Warm weather again 6. dirty diapers (yes, I'm serious) 7. The girl trip! 8. having a waist again! 8 Things on My Wish List: 1. a finished basement 2. all of my baby stuff magically here one morning 3. for Casey to get an elk or deer this year 4. the continuation of a "non-exciting" pregnancy 5. a pet duck 6. lots of snow days this school year so I can stay home more! 7. a healthy baby and easy birth! 8. Panda Express by my house! 8 People I'm Tagging: 1. Des 2. Britney 3. Terah 4. Bini 5. Mandi 6. Marji 7. Christina...and... 8. Tina

4 comments:

Christina said...

Okay, I'm game! (BTW, this is for both Cristina and Tina.)

Christina said...

Sorry, I meant Christina and Tina, not Cristina and Tina.

Cami said...

Hehehe...you spelled your name wrong! :)- Cami & Camille

suzanne said...

We must have been roomates. I watch 4 out of the 8 t.v. shows you watch all the time.