My sisters already posted on their blogs, so I thought I'd better join in the fun. We had our little girl trip this past weekend, which was a lot of fun! There are four girls in my family, plus my mom so when we get together there's a lot of giggling, eating (oops), and shopping! Kelli and Mandi both have pictures from the weekend. I don't because I was a dummyhead and forgot my camera. (I also didn't want any belly pictures of me sneaking onto the internet so I was layin' low) Anyway, we had a great time together doing crafts and just having girl time. I bought some super cute baby clothes at Old Navy, and almost finished these pieces of wood for our last name. I'll post pics of the craft when I finish.
Also, the other night Casey and I finally bought a travel system for the baby. I am going to post pics, but my camera batteries are dead and I can't find the charger. It's probably in a drawer somewhere, so I apologize for that.
Anyway, things are good here. Always busy, but always good.
This is a random autumn picture. I hate posts w/out pictures, so I'll just add some here and there for fun!
1 comment:
I'm leaving a comment because you like them
Post a Comment