I need to post more about things, so here goes.
- Kelli's birthday is today and she's super old!
- We had about 7 Trick-or-Treaters come to our house last night and I gave them all the candy I don't like so now I have a bunch of Reese's left...probably a bad thing
- I will be having my baby next month, but still two months away
- I am having odd baby dreams:
- 4 dreams where he is actually a she
- two dreams where he's born early
- one dream where he is a month early and weighs 16 pounds and I spend the whole time worrying about shoes that will fit him
- a new dream where he was born on time and little and everything, but hairy all over! It was kind of gross.
- We've (Ok, I've) decided that Sami is not a lab, but some sort of genetically altered monster dog that will never stop growing! She can put her face on the kitchen counter without stretching now, but you can still see her ribs some days! When will it ever stop???
- The Twilight movie is coming out this month and I get to see it at the first showing because I have P/T conferences that day and will be done early! Sweet!
- I have run out of things to say, so I'll end with a picture and post when I find my camera battery charger!
3 comments:
I really LOVE your background. I want it because it makes me think of a book that Tina and I finished around 5-6 this morning. Yep, that's what it makes me think of. I still didn't get that email. maybe I gave it to you wrong. sorry
I loved your dreams! They sound really funny! And I think that you should mention why you are going to the first showing of Twilight is because you have an awesomely amazing obsessive friend Tina who is the best! And then you should bow and worship me! Huzzah! So let it be written, so let it be done.
Those are some pretty wild dreams. I wonder what you will actually end up having . . .
Post a Comment