Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're Having A...

BOY! And I am in major shock because I was sure it was a girl. So much for my intuition! Anyway, we had the ultrasound yesterday and the tech said it was hard to see because he was laying on his tummy, but we can be pretty sure it's a boy. He's also measuring about 1 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule so hopefully he'll come before New Years. But everything looked good and we got a couple of pictures. By the way, we have decided on a name: Jesse Nolan (Jesse from Casey's grandpa and Nolan from a cowboy in a book I read) It's exciting and I would have put a picture up, but they just aren't very good ones. Anyway, thanks for everyone's continued support. We're hoping that everything continues to go smoothly from here.

5 comments:

Ron said...

A BOY! Can't go wrong with that. I was hoping you'd have a girl so she and Rachel would be cousin buddies but I guess Russell wins this one. I thought your appointment was yesterday but figured we might be getting a call or something...

I love that you picked the name from a cowboy in a book you read. That's too cool.

Well, CONGRATULATIONS. We hope everything continues to go well for you and the baby (and Casey too).

Kelli Albaugh said...

Russell wins! We're excited that you're having a boy. Don't worry, Ron, they can by cousin buddies with Ben.

Shauna said...

I am so happy for you! Very cool. :)

suzanne said...

That's exciting! We are really happy for you guys.

Nick & Steph said...

Yay! Boys are the best and he can play with my boys since we live so close to each other. Congratulations and keep us posted!