Below you can see where we started painting the primer onto the walls. It only took one coat and I am a firm believer in priming now. You may have noticed the palm trees and flowers painted on the walls. That's because my family went to Hawaii recently and they were practicing painting tropical things. It was fun!
This is what the room looked like all primed and ready to paint. I was really surprised that the primer covered the dark brown so well. It was a pleasant surprise!
Here you can see that Mom and Mandi are again practicing their tropical painting on my walls!
This is the finished wall (well, kind of). This color is called guacamole and it makes very nice palm trees.
Here is the actual finished product. Now, the green is pretty bold and bright! I know that it's strong but I love this color! Anyway, it looks awesome once you start decorating. If you don't think it looks very good then you need to see it live, or maybe you should remember that this is my house, not yours.
4 comments:
WOW. That looks really good, Cami. I am way impressed. Maybe we'll have to do more than just white on our walls.
(Sorry. I couldn't think of anything catty to say after seeing these!)
That is Awesome! It is amazing how just a coat of paint can change that room so dramatically. I love that color of green too. It's a great neutral color.
Hey Cami. I love the green walls, I'll see it in person soon. Get me added to your favorite places.
I don't think our mom can help herself when it comes to drawing/painting things on the walls. I like the new paint.
Post a Comment