Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Another Addition to the Family
We sure enjoy having Sami around to keep us entertained, so we've recently decided to add a new addition to the family. The only exception is that we have to wait for about 6 1/2 more months for this one to show...because we're having a baby! That's right, I'm pregnant again. For those who may not know this, I was pregnant last summer and lost the baby at 24 weeks. We had a daughter and named her Katy Nicole. So now we're trying again. I'm not sure how much I'll post about the pregnancy, just updates as we find out more, but I did want people to know and share in our good news! The baby is due December 31 (a New Year's baby).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations, Cami! I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe you live so close to me. Call me at 520-5541 and we'll have to get together!
Stephanie (Galloway) Toyn
Yay! I am so happy for you guys. I hope that this pregnancy is much more enjoyable then the last one. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment