Friday, May 16, 2008

More Puke!

What is it with me and puke? For those of you who didn't hear, a couple weeks ago I had a student vomitando all over my classroom. It was right in the doorway so no one could enter or exit the room, except through my secret storage closet door that luckily connects to the other teacher's room. Anyway, it was yellow and stinky and oh yeah...GROSS! Well, to add to this story. Today we took our annual 7th grade field trip to Yellowstone and two more of my students puked! Do they hate me? No, because I am extremely kind when they do gross, humiliating things. We had to find one girl a new pair of pants and the other one wasn't on my bus, but she is in my class so I feel responsible. You get so connected with these kids, it's a little strange. One more thing about Yellowstone. There are grizzly bears there! Who knew? I'd never seen one until today and you could tell that it was huge because we could see it from way across a river! That was awesome and made up for the puking pansies in my class. Also, when I have more time I'll add some pictures from the day!

4 comments:

suzanne said...

yuck! you have my sympathies. I am sure some days you feel like they don't pay you enough.

Cami said...

that would be everyday, but especially when the days involve bodily fluids!

Ron said...

I have to say, vomitando is one of the coolest words you have ever invented

Cami said...

I have to give someone else credit for vomitando...that's a Jenny word.