Thursday, April 17, 2014

Four Months: Callie Bo

Even though Callie's middle name is Elizabeth, we started calling her Callie Bo-Bo right after she was born and it has stuck!  Most of the time I shorten it to Callie-Bo. 

This sweet, little girl is now four months old.  We love making her smile and trying to get her to laugh.  She has a pretty easy smile, and laughs best when Casey and the kids are "fighting." 

  • weighs 13 lbs 2 oz
  • 25 inches long
  • rolls onto her side
  • grabs and chews on anything and everything
  • not the best napper, but sleeps so great at night that I don't mind
  • very easygoing
  • likes to go on walks
  • loves watching herself in the mirror
She is just a perfect baby and we love her tons!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I like her cute little eyelashes!

JK said...

She is such a little doll!