Our sweet Miss Callie is now one month old! She's growing every day and getting cuter and cuter.
She is done with all newborn-sized clothes and diapers.
Callie is a fabulous sleeper. Each night she gets in a solid 6-7 hours before waking up to eat.
She is just starting to smile.
She loves watching her brother and sister act crazy.
I weighed her on our not-super-accurate scale, and she was about 10 lbs. I think now (at 6 weeks) she's closer to 12lbs.
Her eyes are still dark; we think they'll end up brown, and she still has all of her beautiful hair!
3 comments:
I miss those Barger Babies!
That is a beautiful picture of Calli smiling. Thanks for sharing.
Also how are things in Colorado? Are you settled in yet?
So I am now after the longest time checking out blogs. I love that Callie is such a good baby for you!! I hope all is well with you and your family!!
Post a Comment