Yes, we are. This time we are moving from Lubbock, TX to a small (2500 people) town in the northwest part of Colorado.
When Casey started with Chevron he told me that in order to move up you had to be willing to move around a little bit, and that has been true! In the past few years we have gone from Idaho to Wyoming to Texas, and now to Colorado.
His new position is a promotion and permanent, if we want it to be! The idea of raising our family in a small town near the mountains holds a ton of appeal for these two Idaho kids. Casey has always wanted to live in a small town, and I will learn to shop online!
I'm so excited to be closer to family, closer to water, the mountains, and wildlife again. There is also a large wild horse herd in the area and you can bet I'll be out there taking pictures as soon as I can!
3 comments:
Nerd!
When do you leave Texas?
When do you move?
Post a Comment