Monday, November 26, 2012

Let the Christmas Season Begin!

We are now allowed to listen to and sing Christmas music!  Yesterday we got the tree all set up and decorated.  (I'm ready for something new...we've been doing thee blue/white/silver thing for a few years now.) 

The kids loved hanging the ornaments in the same three spots, then pulling them all down and taking the hooks off so I could crawl around on the floor looking for them.  Then they would laugh and do it all again until they were kindly sent to bed.

Keeping with our tree-decorating tradition that I decided to start last year, we had some yummy rolls after finishing.  Last year was cinnamon, this year was orange.  And I will take orange over cinnamon any day!

Casey and I have been working with Santa to get the kids some great presents and we're looking forward to a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: