Monday, October 8, 2012

Book Review: Room on the Broom

I first read this book at my cousin's house a year ago, but wasn't able to finish.  When I saw it at WalMart a few weeks ago I knew it was something we needed to add to our library.

This is such a fun book to read!  I think I like reading it more than my kids like listening to it, and that's a lot.  Everything about it is fun, and appealing for my little toddlers.  And if you read it in dfferent voices for the characters it's even better.

If you're looking for a great Halloween story, give this one a try!  It fits with the holiday without being scary.  We read it at least once a day, and haven't gotten sick of it yet. 

1 comment:

Kelli Albaugh said...

I looked for it at my walmart and it wasn't there! Lame!