At the end of August we are heading south to Texas for Casey's job! It's a little bit crazy to move so far away from our families, but this is what we need to do.
I can't describe how anxious I am to get there. I feel like big things will happen with our family. I can't really say what, obviously, because I don't know, but I can feel it coming.
We've already been in touch with the bishop of the ward we'll be in, and he said they've been praying for members to move in. The ward is pretty new, just a few years ago it was a branch. This will be so different for me. I've never lived more than 5 minutes away from a Church, and now we'll have to drive 30-45 minutes to get to our building. I don't usually like change, but this time I'm pretty excited!
Now we just have to find somewhere to live.
2 comments:
Wow!! Big change!! How exciting...can't wait to read about all your new adventures :o)
I'm excited for ya'll!!
Post a Comment