Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Pictures

Last Friday we finally had professional family pictures done! I stressed about what we were going to wear all week, because that's what I do.  It was important to me that they look good since we're giving some to family for gifts.  And they did turn out good!  Jesse had to be bribed with candy to smile, to hold still, then to keep his hands out of his mouth, but was pretty cooperative for an almost 3 year old.  Breyan had a hard time staying in one place too, and she was falling apart by the time we were done.  And even with two toddlers we were lucky enough to avoid any full blown tantrums!  It was our Friday miracle. 

1 comment:

Ben and Sabrina said...

do we get to see them on your blog? By the way, I need your new adress so I can send youa Christmas le.tter. Hope to hear from you soon