Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby Turns Eleven!

Today is July 17.  Breyan is one month from being a year old.  She's a very busy little lady!

I'm not sure how much she weighs, but I'd guess around 18 lbs now.  She's pretty petite, and still wears 6 month pants (short legs are from Mom) and 9 month onsies.  We put her in 12 month dresses, since those are long enough to cover her diaper! I can't believe how short baby dresses are- no wonder we have a modesty problem.

She now has 6 teeth and knows how to use them.  She's eating most table foods and chewing on anything she gets her hands on.  People and rocks are her current favorites.

Her walking is improving daily and she rarely crawls anymore.  I can't believe she's been walking for 1 1/2 months already.  Her infant days went too quickly!

Breyan loves taking baths and playing in the water.  I think her favorite part is playing in the water as it comes out of the faucet.  Her hair is long enough that I can put it into 2 tiny pigtail at the top of her head. (yay!)

She has an adorable personality, as long as everything is how she wants it! She smiles and laughs and jabbers on and on and on (she's a girl, after all).  She can say mama, and when Jesse hears this he yells at her that I'm his mama and then we have to chat about sharing mom (isn't it nice to feel wanted?). She also says dada, signs "more," and is working on a few others.


Miss Breyan doesn't sit still very well.  There's too much to see and do.  But when she's tired enough or has a bottle in her hands she loves cuddling.  And we all love holding her!

2 comments:

- said...

She's adorable!!! I'm so glad that we live close and that I can see you and your wonderful children.

The Hobbs Family said...

She is such a darling little girl!! Love your posts!!