Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally...

I bought Jesse a kiddie pool this week since the weather is getting unbearable!  We got a great deal on exactly what I wanted (6 bucks for a pool-thank you!).  And so far the dog has even left it alone. Well, Jess has had a great time playing in his little pool over the past few days.  He splashes and kicks and giggles, then splashes the dog and giggles some more.  This afternoon Kelli came down with Russell and Tyler to play! While the little boys (except Tyler) splashed in the pool, Kelli and I talked and soaked up some rays. It is so nice to have my sister close by so our kids can get to know each other.  Jesse and Russell are only 11 months apart and Breyan will be about 3 months younger than Tyler.  Hopefully they'll all be good friends as they grow up.

No comments: