Friday, April 2, 2010

The News!

Casey and I went in for my 20 week ultrasound this morning and found out about the new baby... * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ITS A GIRL! I can't seem to wrap my mind around it! I'm super excited and thrilled to have a little girl to fix hair on and buy cute clothes for, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking "boy." I was the same way with Jesse until the very end...convinced he was a girl even after 2 ultrasounds! So much for mother's intuition. Let the shopping begin!!!

3 comments:

- said...

Yea!!!! (I would have said that regardless of the gender. It is just so exciting to know) I already have your present. :) congrats!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Oh Cami, I'm so thrilled for you!!! YAY!!! I need your address. =)

The Hobbs Family said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! I thought it'd be a girl :o) I'm so excited for you. And shopping for a girl is the BEST!!