Sunday, March 21, 2010
15 Months...where has my baby gone?
Well, Jesse had his 15 month check up and shots and all that junk last week. Here are his current stats:
- 25 lbs 1 oz (60th percentile-he's getting chubby!)
- 31 1/2 in (69th percentile-can this really be my child?)
- hitting all milestones early or right on
- advanced vocabulary (but I think the doctor has pretty low standards), don't most kids say more than "mom" and "dad" by this age?
- new words: hat, no, yep, ball, wa(ter), jacket, cracker, outside, boat, fish, sock, shoe, boo, book, and mo(re).
- he likes to clap and play peek-a-boo by hiding in our room until I come get him
- feeds Sami crackers and everything else he eats
- loves playing outside (eating snow, throwing snow, kicking snow, chasing Sami, and picking up dog poop...gross, I know!)
- says hi to me when I come home from work
- knows the letter "D"
I'll post pictures later because my memory card is in the other room and I'm going to take advantage of Jesse's nap to catch some sleep myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I think he's about the same size as Aislyn, and she's almost 22 months! She's in the 25th percentile for her height and weight though. About the words, Aislyn's doctor said that she tells parents 20 words by 20 months is the goal to hit. It sounds like Jesse is well on his way to talking. :)
Just wait until he gets to Nursery. Ben and Rachel both started speaking English just a little after they turned 18mos. A sibling helps too - I think Rachel was speaking clearly at an earlier age than Ben - so you'll probably see that with your next one.
Post a Comment