I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that Jesse is a full year today! Just last year I was giving a quiz to my classes, my back was killing me so I could barely walk (I had back labor) and the other teachers were worried, so I called in my sub and got someone to take my classes for the rest of the day. Casey met me at home and we went to the hospital, where I was admitted and given an epidural and ice chips that tasted like an old freezer. Seven hours later Jesse was born. His first act on this earth was to pee on the doctor, then he flipped me off the first time I held him. He is so Casey's son! We love being his parents- he does silly things every single day, and is still so happy! We truly have been blessed with such an easy-going little boy. As a celebration of this important even I wanted to share his very first picture and what he looks like now. He's changed so much!

Does this even look like the same little guy?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-MAN!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to to big guy! yeah, I know, they change so much in the first year! Thank goodness for cameras so we can look back and see them evolve.
Sure am looking forward to seeing you in Boise!
He has changed a ton! Thank goodness he lost that cone head! ;)
Post a Comment