Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is Jesse's Christmas present from Grandma & Grandpa Barger. I love his little vest! And Jeremy has a matching outfit that they both wore for family pictures.
For Thanksgiving this year we went to Oregon and celebrated with Casey's family. All of his brothers were there with their families and it was fun to finally meet everyone and get to know them better. We had a great time, but it's always nice to come home. Here are some pics I snapped this week.
Jesse playing basketball. He could barely walk while he had it!
Jesse and his cousin Jeremy. Doesn't it look like Jesse is break dancing? I love it!
Jesse and Jeremy.
Jesse loved watching Grandma and Grandpa Barger's chickens.

2 comments:

Mandi McKay said...

so cute, so cute! i'm sad you were at church so i couldn't see you when we went through Idaho Falls to drop me off, but i'll see you some other time

Kelli Albaugh said...

I like Jesse's new vest and shoes!