Saturday, October 17, 2009

Here for the pictures...

I know what you're thinking...and you're right. Most of us check blogs because we want pictures; of friends we haven't seen in years, of children we haven't met yet, of where people live and what people do, of pets, etc. So instead of more words I'm going to let the pictures say it all today. Jesse is one happy boy! I spend most of my time thinking.
Jesse is learning the joys of cooking!

7 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

aww, I bet Jesse is so much fun!

- said...

sorry i'm no good at the picture thing. tnks for the comment. I just got the fish in the "most popular" gadgets on blogger. they are fun aren't they!!!

- said...

love the fish!!! haha

Kelli Albaugh said...

Russell and I like your fish.

Christina said...

Alright, #1) Feed my fish is AWESOME! I was entertained for five minutes before I could even read your post. Look I'm still going......
.....
Anyway, #2) I know I've been bad and haven't put any pictures on but I really only have pics of me.
#3).....Feed the fish!!!!!!!!!
#4) Fun pics. Jesse sure looks like he's having a grand ol'time. And my he's gotten big.
$5)FEED THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!

Cami said...

tina- add the fish! you know you want to!

- said...

i'm glad the fish are such a success on your blog. :)