Today is Jesse's two month birthday! We went to the doctor and he's doing great! He also had his first round of shots...thank goodness the nurse was fast and it wasn't too bad because I was on edge all day just thinking about them poking my little baby. He yelled for a few minutes, then fell asleep on and off for the next hour or so and is handling it like a pro. Here are some things Jesse's up to these days...
- weighs 11 lbs 13 oz
- 23 inches long
- head is 15 inches around
- is trying to roll onto his side
- lifts head and looks around
- talks a lot! coos, squeals, sighs, giggle/squeals
- smiles BIG and A LOT
- tries to sit up
- loves to be talked to
And here are some "official" two month pictures, courtesy of me!
Ok well, I am having technical difficulties with my memory card, so photos to come ASAP.
1 comment:
Wow talking a lot already. That's great! They grow so fast don't they?
It's hard to let them do that to your baby huh? I'm not too bad with shots anymore but I was ready to punch the nurse when Jared had jaundice and they had to take blood from his foot (by cutting it and squeezing which made him cry!). Justin said he was worried he'd have to hold me back.
I'm so glad Kaitlyn is done with shots though and Jared only has a few more. They are not fun at all.
Post a Comment