Sunday, February 8, 2009

Life

Well I'm done with my first week of school after maternity leave and I'll tell you that it pretty much stunk! The sub let me kids go nutty so I spent all week being nasty and re-teaching rules plus we have some students that are trying to start their own gang and are trying to get in trouble on purpose. I'm ready to be done with this group of kiddos. But being with them all day really makes me appreciate my own little monster at home! My sister Mandi is living with us taking care of Jesse while Casey and I are at work. She's great with him! This weekend I got to really play with my little boy. He's smiling a lot more and does this silent laugh-like thing sometimes. He's also getting so big! I've already put him in some 3-6 month outfits and he won't be 2 month for another week. Babies are crazy fast growers. Anyway, here are some of the latest pictures from our weekend.
This is actually from last week when we blessed Jesse. It's our first family picture!

Here he is hanging out on his pillow watching TV.

Playing in the living room. He's in just his diaper because he'd already spit up all over two outfits and I wasn't about to let him get a third! A really happy baby moment!

8 comments:

Ben and Terah said...

What a cute little family! Your looking great Cami!

Kelli Albaugh said...

He really is growing a lot. His smile is so cute!

Nick & Steph said...

I love his smiles! That is so cute! Hey, I saw Kelli at the Temple on Saturday which reminded me I need to see you soon!

Kelli Albaugh said...

Tina- Somewhere there is another picture with Cami looking away.

Ben and Sabrina said...

Hey Cami, Sorry about your kids going hey wire on you while you've been gone. I'm glod to hear that things are working out with your sister Mandi staying with you guys. SO when was your baby blessed?

Cami said...

We blessed him Feb.1.

suzanne said...

That's nice that your sister could watch your baby for you. Probably way better then a daycare. Is that a permanent arrangement or temporary?

JK said...

Sorry the kids are being nasty and making you be nasty at school. Hope they straighten up. Just beat a few of them with a ruler or something. That should work. ;)

I love your family picture you guys look so cute. Jesse is adorable! I'm glad you have a dependable babysitter too. That is really nice.

Baby landry if fun isn't it? We finally stopped trying to save money on diapers and bought huggies and it was incredible how much it cut down on messes.

Keep a close eye on diaper size too, my kids started getting out a lot when they were ready to change sizes, the recommended lbs and oz. on the box are a very _rough_ estimate. :P

Spit ups you just have to deal with however. But it never hurt my kids to run around in just their diaper for awhile, if you've seen my blog lately you'll realize mine still do it. :P Thanks for sharing the pictures and stuff! Take Care! -Kari