Monday, January 19, 2009

We Made it! One month old!!

Yesterday was Jesse's one month birthday! It's weird because it seems like we just brought him home, but it also feels like he's been here a lot longer than just a month. Anyway, here are some new pictures and an update on things he is doing now.
- can lift head off the ground for a few seconds and look around
- makes eye contact
- only wakes up once during the night (yay!)
- smiles sometimes when we play
- has rolled from tummy to back a few times on accident...I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the coordination to do it at will yet
- makes a lot of noises- sighs, cries, and just noise sometimes...I think he's going to be a talker just like his mom!
- eyes are still blue

8 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

I can't believe he's already a month old! Looks like he is doing well. I bet you are a great mom!

Ben and Terah said...

He is adorable! What a cute shirt you have on him!

Kelli Albaugh said...

Hooray he's a month old! Nice Hawaiian shirt. He looks like a happy little guy.

Mandi McKay said...

I get to take care of him in just a matter of days...and everybody else should be jealous

Ron said...

Did Mom make the Hawaiian shirt?

Cami said...

no, kelli gave it to him. he spit all over it right after the pictures, what a baby!

Kelli Albaugh said...

I bought the Hawaiian shirt in Hawaii at Walmart. Then when we got back I saw Nicole's baby in one like it that she got at Walmart. Apparently it wasn't just a Hawaii thing.

Sheena said...

Love the Hawaiian shirt! Good work on the head lifting. I can't believe he is already a month.