Monday, January 26, 2009

Is This What I Think it is?

Jesse is starting to smile and I'm trying to get a good picture of it. So far, this is the best I've done. He likes to trick me and stop smiling as soon as the camera comes out, just like his dad!

10 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

I remember how fun it was when my boys started to smile. They did the same thing-stopped smiling as soon as the camera came out. The picture is so cute! Do you have to head back to work soon?

Cami said...

i go back to work on feb 2, it's going to be so hard!

Nick & Steph said...

I bet! At least you will get summer break in just a few months, right?

Mandi McKay said...

Cami he's getting more and more cute every time I see him!!!

Cami said...

I know, can you believe it? He's starting to be fun!

Kelli Albaugh said...

That's so fun that he's smiling! It's like now he can actually show a bit of what's going on inside that cute little head.

suzanne said...

How cute. He looks like he is going to be such a handsome kid.

Shauna said...

That is so cute! There is nothing better then a baby's smile :)

Sheena said...

Hey, that's a pretty good smile, in my opinion. :)

JK said...

Girls watch out! 'cause this little Barger is a charmer! I think that's mommy's mischievous smile though... uh oh. ;) -Kari