Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I'm a thief...
I saw this while I was blog-surfing this morning (had to feed the dog and couldn't go back to sleep...yay for being pregnant) and stole it because I thought it would be a fun one to send to my buddies. Here ya all go...
High School Flashbacks!
1. Did you date someone from your school? I think everyone I dating went to my school, but no boyfriends because A) they were all dumb and B) the ones that liked me totally freaked me out
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1982 Mercury Lynx until I totalled it, then the minivan (Ford Aerostar) and I loved it
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? Yeah, but it was close
4. Were you a party animal? No, I totally hung out at my house or friends' houses
5. Were you considered a flirt? maybe by a couple of people, but no
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? No, HECK NO! Do I look like a nerd???
7. Were you a nerd? I didn't think so then, but thinking back I may have been, only because I wanted good grades and didn't get in trouble
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I only made it to sophomore volleyball
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope, I was buddies with the VP my senior year
10. Can you still sing the fight song? um...parts and pieces
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I had a lot of great teachers, but probably Mr. Mabey, The Bech (Ms. Bechard), and my art teacher who looked like Mel Gibson (maybe he wasn't that great because I can't remember his name now)
12. Where did you sit for lunch? On the floor in a hallway for the first 2 years, then went to people's houses junior and senior years
13. What is you schools full name? Centennial High School
14. What is your schools mascot and colors? Patriots, maroon & silver
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Didn't go, but was asked once and turned him down
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Probably not, I became a much more confident and happy person once I was in college.
17. What did you remember most about graduation? A girl in front of me kept crying, and my hair looked really pretty that night
18. Where did you go for senior skip day? Here's a winning answer...I went home and hung out with my mommy! We had a lot of fun my senior year.
19. Were you in any clubs? Yes, BPA because I had a crush on the president, and I was on the newspaper staff for one semester because my friend was the editor. I was also in Honor Society
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, but hello I'm pregnant! BUT, the answer would still be yes anyway...that bums me out
21. Who was you prom date? Kyle Finch for Senior Prom
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I'd like to, but only if I'm skinny! :)
23. Did you have a job in high school? I worked a summer at Roaring Springs Waterpark between my junior and senior years, and then helped at Hickory Farms selling meat and cheese during Christmas
Here's the fun part: tagging! Kelli, Mandi, Tina, Sheena, Bini
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a cool Tag! I don't blame you for stealing it. Not that I condone the actions or anything... ;) Sorry about the sleeplessness. I loved sleeping with a down pillow under my tummy. The extra support seemed to help the baby sleep better and consequently me too.
P.S. Nursing is great for getting/looking skinnier...keep in mind nine months of adding usually means at least nine months of subtracting so don't feel bad if it's not instant. (in other words don't go home and try on all your "skinny clothes" that's just frustrating.)
Post a Comment