Sweetheart Tag (thanks Kari!)
Here are 10 questions to answer about you and your sweetheart:
1. Where did you first meet your sweet heart? Sophomore year at BYUI- he was my home-teacher. We didn't start dating or even hanging out until my junior year. I was totally anti-dating home teachers
2. What do you remember about him/her the most? He drove a truck and loved to fish. He was also frinedly and nice to most people, but quiet.
3. Who asked who out first? He asked me, two weeks before I was going home for the summer.
4. What did you do on your first date? We went to Cabaret (sp?) with some other couples. We danced (yes, Casey danced once upon a time) and played some games and majorly flirted all night. It surprised everyone, including me!
5. What was your favorite thing to do together when you were dating? My favorite this was to talk on the phone, or in the car, or at my apartment, or on a walk. He probably liked the talking too, since we were apart for the first 4 months we were dating.
6. When was your first kiss with your sweetheart? We'd been dating for about 6-7 months and were out at the sand dunes talking after a double date with his old roommate when it got all quiet and then he kissed me! Twice! It was my first kiss and I sat there like an idiot, but not Casey's; he was experienced!
7. When did you first realize you loved him/her? Sooner than I said it because I was completely freaked out all the time, but I think it was around the same time we had our first kiss. He'd been saying it for a while already and was waiting for me to catch up!
8 Who said it (I love you) first? He did, right after we got back from Oregon so I could meet his family. He called me after he'd already dropped me off and sid he needed to talk to me. When I got to his car he handed me a rose and a card and told me he loved me! The best response I could muster was "why?"
9. How did s/he propose? We were in Boise for my brother's wedding and Casey wanted to go for a drive to a park so we went to the Rose Garden downtown and we were sitting on a bench and he said he had another Christmas present for me (it was Dec. 18) and I flipped out and refused to open the box until he made me and he asked me to marry him and I said yes!
10. What are two things you remember most about your wedding? 1. I wouldn't let people take pictures of us kissing and 2. we both couldn't stop smiling and hugging each other! I'd married my best friend!
Now Tag at least three people: Sheena, Bini (even though I know most of the story), and anyone else who wants to tell their story!
5 comments:
I agree tags are so fun! Thanks for sharing! Keep taking care of that baby. Later Kari
Hey Cami,
I saw your mom tonight at the ward RS get together. She told me that you were already dialated? (Sp) to a 4 1/2 Way to go girl! You may have this baby tomorrow! Yeah! Good Luck!
P.S. You need to atleast post one prego photo... Please... Everyone loves a pregnant woman!
You should know my story sense we were keep pace with each other pretty closely!
That is a cute story. I think I have only heard bits and pieces of that story.
Post a Comment