Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just a Little Story...

Last night someone broke our bedroom window! But it wasn't any burglar...it was Sami. Casey and I ran to the store last night and decided to leave Sami un-crated in the house for the first time. When we got home she was gone, so we started searching around the house and noticed that our bedroom window had been left open, the screen was bent, and there was a large hole in the shrub underneath. Sami had jumped out the window! Luckily she didn't go far and was playing in the neighbor's sprinkler. I think she missed us though because we didn't even call her name and she was sprinting across the street. So Casey fixed the window and Sami had to stay in the backyard to dry off before we'd let her back in the house! What a little pill! I knew she loved water, but I think jumping out the window to play in a sprinkler is a little extreme. Anyway, here's some new pictures of Sami the sneak and our sad shrub. This is where she jumped from. It's a pretty good drop from the window to the ground.

Good thing we're planning on pulling these shrubs up! She put quite a dent into the middle of this one.

Here's the culprit! Don't let her sweet face fool you. She's 60 pounds of sneakiness! (yes, 60 pounds already and she's almost 8 months)

4 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

What a silly dog! I like your music: country and opera. Interesting combination.

Shauna said...

Dont you just love labs! If you haven't read Marley and Me yet you should, I think you would love it!

Kelli Albaugh said...

Cami go check my blog! You'll appreciate what's on there.

suzanne said...

Wow! she sounds just like a little kid. What a sneaky dog.